Please activate your Delegate Pass for Sónar+D in DICE and add your personal and professional details. In case you have more than one Delegate Pass in your account, you can assign details of each ticket holder to each one. You will need to complete this process before arriving at the venue in order to avoid creating unnecessary queues at the check in. Click on this link to complete the activation process.
For any information or queries relating to Sónar+D please contact us using this email: email@example.com
Where to collect your Delegate Pass
Sónar de Dia. Fira Montjuïc
Avinguda Rius i Taulet
Opening hours of the Delegate Pass Office de apertura de Oficina de Acreditaciones
Wednesday 15th June:
from 12pm to 10pm
Thursday 16th June:
from 10am to 10pm
Friday 17th June:
from 11am to 10pm
Saturday 18th June:
de 12pm to 6pm
Delegate Passes will not be issued in the Sónar by Night venue (Fira Gran Via). You must collect your Delegate Pass from Fira Montjuïc.
Accessing Sónar+D and Maps
Sónar+D has an entrance exclusively available to Delegate Pass holders to facilitate quick access. Please use Puerta D
Opening hours Sónar+D
Sónar by Day: Av. Rius i Taulet, Puerta D
Friday, Thursday and Saturday from 1pm to 11:30pm
Sónar by Night: Av. Joan Carles I (esquina Botànica). Puerta N1
Friday, Sónar by Night: from 8:30pm to 6am (doors open 30 minutes in advance)
Saturday, Sónar by Night: from 9:30pm until 6am (doors open 30 minutes in advance)
Check the maps of the festival here.
Full details of the benefits of your Delegate Pass here
- We recommend you arrive early at the Delegate Pass Office to allow sufficient time to complete check-in.
- Delegate Passes can only be issued to the ticket-holder in person.
- Delegate Passes are the responsibility of the holder. Lost passes will be subject to a replacement fee of 395€
- Delegate Passes are personal and non-transferable
- Misuse of the Delegate Pass may result on the holder being banned from the venues.